I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

No monogamy. I was advertised a harem, and so help me god, that's what I want to see. I want the gratification of seeing the lead girl get with every dude and all of them getting along afterwards under that state of affairs because she's just that much of a catch. Everybody who wants to do monogamous marriage larping should pick a different series or save it for bible study.

(And no, imo it's not hypocritical for the MC to criticize the heroine for going after multiple men because that was definitely more of her criticizing the fact that she was lying to them and playing with their hearts/being insincere rather than just... enjoying multiple hookups. Not that the MC can't also have her own misgivings about polyamory that she needs to get over. But still, that's not where I see the critique coming from.)

I meannn its a harem but she said she liked nadricka and all the sentimental stuff so its kinda weird but maybe the feelings of the princess herself are affecting her idk😃

Btw the elephant in the snake is a reference to the childrens book ’’the little prince’’ i believe. French author.

I really like that she isn't forcing any males around her to have sex with her like the original character.

Y'all don't understand how happy I am that this is gon be one of them where she has multiple men and it's all chill like a true harem cuz like I love nadricka but u can't be the only one my homegirl seeing I wanna see her conquer all of them hhehehehe

MY CONSCIENCE WILL KILL ME IF THEY SLEPT TOGETHER WITHOUT TELLING NADRICKA OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE HE WILL GET JEALOUS AND HE IS THE FIRST ONE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread