I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

NOOOO NOT THE LITTLE PRINCE😭😭😭😭😭😭

@StrayRyoku at least one of them did i think bc they said it got ruined for them πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

omg speedycat were funny as fudge. 😭😭😭 and boi, eclot is hot! Now onwards to the next ship

i- not her dom behavior being seasonalπŸ’€ sis pls keep that bde on at all times! get that bitch eclot flustered too! rough him up a bit😳 bite himπŸ₯° go crazy πŸ™Š

Yeldria why the fuck did u stop him fuck.
The elephant was hilarious.

Also there was too much smext and I'm dying and they havent even sexxed yet AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH-!!!!!!

LOL I LOVE ELCOT OMG SO HANDSOME 😍 WHYD SHE HAVE TO STOP HIM and omggggg the elephant πŸ˜‚
Thank you for the update!

LMAO IM CACKLING OVER THE TRANSLATION NOTE LOLOL😭😭😭
ALSO IM AGREE, I WILL NEVER LOOK AT THE LITTLE PRINCE THE SAME WAY AGAIN TT
OKAY GOOGLE, HOW TO ERASE A MEMORY??
ALSO I WAS NADRICKA'S ADMIRER, NOW IM MORE TO ECLOT'S BISH LOL HES SO FIIINEEE TF

holy fuuuuucjkk eclot-samaa 😍😍😍😍

da scene is so hot and then she fuckin stop him alsjdhsgavdjffkl

and the elephantttt lmaooo🀣🀣🀣

Elephant and the hat is probably a reference to http://lepetitprinceexupery.free.fr/chapitre01.htm of Le Petit Prince. Basically, the MC of it is a kid who draws an imagination of a boa eating an elephant, but everyone thinks it's a typical hat sorta.

I think it's just supposed to highlight just how obvious the different perspectives were in the misunderstanding. Sorry for the long explanation :/

Users who are viewing this thread