I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Elephant goes bahruuuuuuhhhhaaaaa. Eclot deaaar. hahahahha
It's so hard to choose among the guys but so far Nadricka and Eclot are my favorites. hahhahah

"If you don't want it, then I have no desire to take you" Ok, when Eclot was talking about duty and blabla, I was about to snap, but then I read this phrase and I thought 'oh, so my boi indeed wanted and desired her, huh?', and ofc the elephant just confirmed it, so everything is fine now, lol. (○゚ε゚○) ♥️

When Eclot smoothly pushed her over the bed I almost lost my breath hahaha >u< this 2D man is lethal for the heart, I needed moar, pls pls, I'm rooting for him!!!! xD (I was 10000 x times sad when I saw his heartbroken/disappointed face when she said it was a misunderstanding, big puppy boyo deserves more love ASAP).

Ps. I wonder why he's so hot too,
Ps.2. Lowkey, I'd love if she could tell him to stop acting on duty, he should just do things because he really wants to and desires it, it's better that way, IMO. Truthfully, I'm starting to confirm that he's just using the "duty" thing as an excuse to be close to her. With some luck, we'll have more spicy moments soon. uwu
Ps.3. That clear reference to the "Little Prince" choked me, I know it's a dirty joke in several ways and I'm giggling already, hahaha. Sorry for being dumb. xDDDDDDDd

Edit: Ty ty ty for the chapter <3

Isn’t that the boa constrictor from The Little Prince? I can’t believe they used that for THAT 😆

Some notable moments in this chapter *ahem* the buldge
Also the fact that her bed can have three pillows and then some, it's width is prob the size of my wall, maybe more

Aside from the super funny reference and drop dead gorgeous Elot, what Ria is feeling??
Did the original princess loved Eclot and now the feeling is catching up to her? Or is it just Ria that is feeling unpleasant that he is doing things out of duty?
In both way it's seems that our MC seems to have a thing for him

Ngl quite disappointed that the scan didn't got the drawing from the little prince, de snake and the elephant

nadricka where are you 😭 she's catching feelings hurry

elcot is handsome tho

Users who are viewing this thread