I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Eclot 😍
You snare me in. What a fine man 🤤
But #TeamTrueRH all the way. Why choose if you could have all? 🤤
Princess please win all of them over 😌

Seriously tho Eclot with his hair down and in that jacket 😍😍😍😍 what a fine man omg HE IS SO HANDSOME 😭😭 we need this look more often cuz it’s a look

WE SIMP FOR ECLOT ! SERIOUSLY WHAT A MAN 😩😩

One pet peeve: get ur fucking shoe off the bed lmao

Princess, u should invite him again later 😏
Damn i can already imagine his body behind those clothes... must be delicious 🤤
And her bed is too big?? Of course she need everyone to fit in one bed, right? 😏

Well since i prefer cute boy that i can dominate like Nadricka, Eclot not giving me much of doki-doki feeling but despite that HE'S FUCKING HOT WITH HAIR DOWN AND THAT WHITE SHIRT😳

Eclot is ur typical gentleman dom i love

But idk how to feel abt this since it kinda felt like she’s been in an exclusive relationship w nadricka for a while

Group Leader
WHY! IS! SHE! GETTING! MORE! CLUELESS!!!!

Lemme pre-empt this rant - I think this writer is skilled and likely has plans, payoff, and whatnot for all the stuff I'm about to go off on. There's enough setup and hinting to make me believe that MC's method of dealing with things is going to blow up in her face. I'm looking forward to it. But I'm still going to have feelings about this!

This story started off well enough and I respected this MC for recognizing she couldn't do a 180 on the previous personality, for seeming to pick up on the political nuances without tripping up too much, for having emotional intelligence. And now every chapter has her ignoring that she is not in the modern world, missing red flags, and skipping over barely hidden feelings like she's some dorky male romcom harem protagonist. For example!

- when she picked up those war sex slaves even though she already has a reputation as a pedo, nominally to save them but remember that her reputation is a concern right now
- imagine being an orphaned child slaves and the exact person responsible for your shackles, dead family, and permanent whip marks bought you and said "hey that was messed up what I did back then, to make it up for you I'm going to give you an all expenses paid education to be my personal servant :) ur welcome". How do you think you would feel.
-"I realize I was humiliating you poor soldiers by paying you lots of money to have wild, wonton sex with a hot redhead and hang out with your shirtless homies in the off time. Worry not - I'm cancelling it now. now you can fulfill your dreams and go be a soldier in a war. Or a milkman. Get a job is what I'm saying. Why are you crying?"
-MC being baffled why the concubine she no longer fucks is cranky and bitter, especially when in the same room as the concubine she fucks regularly
-"I don't want to have sex unless you do" or whatever dumb shit she said this chapter: when is she going to realize that a) her concubines have different personalities and needs, yet she treats them as if they're all soft boy Nadraekas. B) She keeps trying to push this #enthusiasticconsent thing on him and he doesn't like it. He clearly wants to have sex, he clearly had strong, potentially positive feelings about the original princess, and (in MY opinion) he is clearly using "my mistress told me to" to get around any mental hangups he has about submitting to her. Combined with his obsession with punishment that MC didn't want to feed into, her "kindness" comes across as cruelty.

Tl;dr this is recurring theme where it feels like MC is ignoring the reality of the situation/culture/personality she's facing and stamping a one size fits all bandaid on it. It's building up suspense though, so I can't say I'm not having fun.

Also @ the people who think Eclot is a dom... doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread