I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Ok but this is the first little prince reference ive seen that's rather... suggestive lol HAHAHAHA

So uh.... if Eclot has a boner doesn't that mean he actually wants it? 😳

I don’t care about the red hair dude n the cheating one.
But definitely i would never be able to take it if eclot or nadricka were to betray our girl.
Sieger I don’t have any opinion on him yet.

"If he was ready, didn't he want it?"

In this story, I think it's more about them actually wanting it, because they like it, not willing because it's their duty. That's why Ria doesn't accept it. Eclot is all about duty, he lives for duty, it's kind of...pathetic and sad...if you think about it, because he only values himself as well as he can perform his duty.
But it's an empty way of living.

Nadricka got to do it because he was very much into it, and Ria was more than happy to oblige.

Even Robia is farther ahead than Eclot, because although he's an emotional b*tch, at least he does things because he wants to, not because he thinks he has to.

We need to have mutual thirst kids.

Dex-chan lover
Was that elephant image supposed to implying he was
big and/or hard? 😂

He sure did seem quite eager for someone saying he was only doing it for duty, then again probably doesn't have any other chance unless he becomes a cheater like robia.

BROOO HE WAS HARD BROOOOOOO
JESUS
I WOULD NOT HAVE TURN HIM AWAY

@hananoyuuki

Simple, his lower region was throbbing and its the size of an elephant.

She is just straight charging her way into their hearts & I'm all for it. Team Nadricka but I’m really enjoying all the diff types of men and their romance w/ MC. 😍

@kltigerm The elephant in a snake is a reference from 'The Little Prince' by Antoine Saint-Exupéry.
It doesn't have a suggestive meaning in the original story, the webcomic artist just used it to imply that Eclot has a boner instead of explicitly showing it.

I get the feeling that Eclot was upset he didn't get to sleep with her. Like he doesn't understand his own dissapointment over her rejection.

Users who are viewing this thread