I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

ELEPHANT?? HAHAHAHAHAHA.
But man, Eclot really is the hottest for meeee. Lol.

The snake and elephant... Is that a perverted reference to the Little prince???
Also dayum, Eclot fine.

The Little Prince is now ruined(?) for me, too. Omg why did you do this artist 🤣

At first I thought Eclot was just unable to be honest about his own feelings and desires, but maybe he doesn't actually understand that they're not related to his duties; maybe he doesn't realize yet that he wants this for himself, not because he was commanded to. He looks way too eager for it to be just due to obedience. Guess his character growth arc will address that.

I was trying to figure out the deep meaning of that Little Prince reference in my head, until read the comments and confirmed my suspicion that it was just... that 😂

Both Eclot and the princess seem kind of OOC to me in this chapter though. Maybe it's just me.

Thanks for updating 💕💕💕

Ahh I can't decide between Nadricka and Eclot. I love them both. And thanks author for ruining little prince🤣

HE'S SO HOT WHO GAVE HIM THE RIGHT 😳 I am officially part of the "Eclot is my religion" team 😤

oh... oh my... Eclot, my boy, why are you so damn FINE and HOT. Not gonna lie if I was the one who got pushed down by Eclot like that I will take it. O///O

@Roiya Yeah I agree with you. I don't know why, but the sight of him re-wearing his clothes again just giving me the impression that he's kinda disappointed.

Poor baby boy got a boner and turned away... MC what have you done 😭😭😭

ASGSHGSJSSHHS ECLOT WHY SO HOT, look at that 6 packs BABSKSBSJ.
I laughed so hard at the snake and elephant lmao. That must be hurt😂
Thanks for the update!

this is cute and all...BUT WHY IS HER BED SO HUGE?! HOW MANY DOES IT NEED TO FIT?! THE WHOLE PALACE, SERVANTS, ARMY AND HER BROTHER TOO?!?!?

that was a SERIOUSLY huge bed... :D

Eclot is definitely an ideal male lead but don’t do my boy nadricka like this. But technically if the two of them fall for her she could have both of them since they’re both concubines. I wouldn’t prefer that, but they’re both hot and dedicated idk what to do 😖

Still team nadricka tho a sweet boy with a dominant girl is what I need 😤

Users who are viewing this thread