I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Never thought I'd see a little prince illustration in a smut but the author😂😂😂

Also the princess thinks she's being lecherous, lmao - hear me sis, if the dude pushed me down and dommed me, I'd shut up and let him do the do and then tell him he doesn't need to AFTER I've had my fill

Group Leader
What's happened? 😲 And that Exupéry's metaphor... I'm still laughing. 🤣

Thank you for the update! 🤩

HOLY SHIT SIR ECLOT IM SORRY NADRICKA, I LIKE THIS MAN MUCHHH BETTER

im also kinda confused about the elephant snake thing, what does it mean?

Aww, he was standing outside the door while she was freaking out. He may actually be into her for real, real.

Eclot's my type. Robia is arrogant and annoying. Nadricka grates my nerves. Sieger hasgot potential. Where did the red hair prince go?

Group Leader
@angellordemon: It was written down at the end of the chapter, but it's also explained here in the comments.

Elephant inside a snake:

The picture itself is a Little Prince reference (regarding silhuetes and how most people would associate it with a hat, but children may consider it a snake who ate an elephant)

In the context of this story...well, it's also that kind of joke, because the size difference between a snake and an elephant makes it impossible for it to actually happen...so...like...unbelievable things.

+ the fact that K authors like to do the elephant trunk reference.

You know like the elephant and snake are from "The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery" and I was like😐😦🤔😅🤣

OMG I didn’t even realize it was an elephant in a SNAKE till i read the comments at the end of the chapter looooool

Fed-Kun's army
ECLOT AND SEIGER SUPREMACY! MY BLACK HAIRED BEAUTY AND BROWN KING! IF I WAS HER I WOULD BE JUMPING ON THESE MEN HANDS DOWN! When he pushed her down,,, bitch,,, my heart grew 10 sizes and my wap,,, my wap,,,she felt it,,,

Dex-chan lover
Eclot's so hot wtffffff 😭😭😭😭 sleep with him gurl!!!! i just hope he's either a soft dom or a sub, im not into full on doms haha

Fed-Kun's army
OMG ECLOT!!! IS FREAKING HOT! and he's even being gentlemanly about the whole thing, gotta love and respect this man!

I'll be taking Nadricka w me while yall are distracted thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

Group Leader
@hananoyuuki:
According to the artist's explanation:
EnmPU_OUYAAL0TK

Users who are viewing this thread