I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
everything was going great and then I saw his shoe on the bed >:C

It would be more strange if she had no reaction to Eclot wth. And poor Sieger, another guy I can't wait for her not to resist XD

I thought of Le Petit Prince first, then the Chinese proverb man's greed is like a snake wanting to swallow an elephant (人心不足蛇吞象). Apparently my mind was not dirty enough.

Dex-chan lover
How did she manage to reject Eclot's advances? He's too hot XDDD I'd totally go with the flow XD

Double-page supporter
Holy moly elcott woth his hair down is too hot

Main ho supremacy

HOLY SHIET SIR ECLOT SHJSJSJSJJSJS AHHAHAHAH FVCK IM LITERALLY SCREAMING GHAWD WHAT ON EARTH XD THE ELEPHANT AND SNAKE?????!!!! FVCK OFF THATS SO HILARIOUS IM DYING

Dex-chan lover
If that's eclot just doing his duty then I can't wait to see how he is when he really falls for mc, I did not think I was going to like the rigid knight but here I am

I DID NOT BUY INTO THE ECLOT SUPREMACY B4 BUT DAY GET ME A MAN WHO WILL RESPECT ME BUF ALSO WILL PUSH ME DOWN🔥🔥🔥🔥

I thought the princess was hot. Eclot with his hair down is hot. Even Robian is hot.
It'a too early in the morning for my pan heart😫😖🤣

Elephant inside a snake:

The picture itself is a Little Prince reference (regarding silhuetes and how most people would associate it with a hat, but children may consider it a snake who ate an elephant)

In the context of this story...well, it's also that kind of joke, because the size difference between a snake and an elephant makes it impossible for it to actually happen...so...like...unbelievable things.

+ the fact that K authors like to do the elephant trunk reference.

I used to read The little Prince with a pure heart, now it's tainted 💀😭

Thank you for the update 😊

I looked up elephant in snake and found it in the little prince story... but I think the scanlation teams comments were correct, he is packing probably XD

Eclot is a definite sub which is awesome to me but just need it to be for RIA lol, skip pass if you dont get it

Users who are viewing this thread