I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

the only ML that I understand is Nadricka. none of them seem to like her at all; so I'm so confused on how this will turn into a reverse harem

the art is so beautiful i feel so blessed whenever i read each update

thank you translator for translating
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

funny how it seems so normal that she was falling from the balcony lmao! but this chapter quality is so beautiful 😍

yayy!! got my nadricka fix! :D

also, starting to ship our darling nadricka with sieger. poly relationship instead of reverse harem maybe? too spicy for shoujo?

and ettsen is shaping up to be more of a person rather then yuriel's pet-dog. i hope she can be honest with him here - and that nadricka will not have to hear how 'she got bored with somepne so she's tossing them away' (even though he'd know the real cause, that would hurt). sieger could also hear a 'sorry' from the princess and know that she's not a *complete* psycho but is trying to change... all it's missing is robia.

...also where the h**l is eclot? did that 'game screen' have something to do with him? him amd yuriel? are they plotting a revolution or something?

Nadricka it's so adorable 😭❤️👍, And thank you for the update ❤️❤️❤️.....
I hope to fall into another world (revrese harem) and have a concubine like nadricka, it must be very sweet LMAO 😂

Why is Nadricka coming from the ground floor? Shouldn’t he be looking on from the balcony?

35 chapters in and I'm still so confused as to where this is going. The love interests hate/dislike her so I'm really confused as to how the story will build up

Users who are viewing this thread