I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Idk what to feel about that red haired dude "-_- But hes defenitely a 2nd ML "-_- but anyways, that chapter felt short...?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter and happy new year!

Btw I'll you translate the manhwa at the end ?

It's not actually that surprising if Nadricka knows she's not the real princess; he's probably seen her up close long enough to know that her personality has changed too much. It'd be interesting if he had something to do with the isekai-ing, though.

Ettsen's situation is a perfect fit for Bad Romance (the song), good grief. I don't envy him. ^^;;

Aggregator gang
Wait, is Nadricka trying to back down so that Yeldriya can dance with Eclot? If so then he's such a cinnamon. I agree with Yeldriya when she said that Ettsen's feeling is more complex than what Sieger think, so glad that Yeldriya isn't a Mary Sue in terms of other's feelings towards her.

Also, that albino Yeldriya is so beautiful 😍

hes so sweet. he knows that she wants to go help him so nadarika gives her up for the night..two best guys of her harem rn.

Ettsen made a choice. Now he is bearing it's consequences.
Nadricka real MVP. Best character among the guys in my opinion.
And I love the female mc. (Yeldriya(?))

i feel bad for eclot it was so obvious she should of gone with him from the start and she set him aside ..i dont really understand what she wants to do tbh :/ this gonna end up as a harem maybe

Nadricka and Eclot are the only acceptable ones in her harem. The others deserve some redemption and should take back their lives that were stolen by the princess.

Double-page supporter
Ettsen really does need to let go of his hate towards her before he gets sucked into her harem too. Please don't fall for the girl that killed your family (even if it wasn't 100% her). Anyways I'm kinda surprised Nadricka realized that she's not Yeldriya, but ig it makes sense since Robia's having suspicions too.

(but does this mean robia's also gonna fall for not!Yeldriya...?)

Users who are viewing this thread