I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Noo Nadricka my baby don't go 😭😭 I also feel bad for Eclot but still man she should just sweep dem both off their feet and be happy together

Anyways... I love Eclot. I feel so sympathetic for my honey sugar bby. Thanks for the beautiful update. A beautiful and enjoyable read !

How tf did i end up stanning ALL OF THE ML'S?! I want her to give red a chance, and I want her to give black some attention to see if they feel anything but then nadricka IS SO DAMN ADORABLE she can't leave him alone T_T what is this?!

@mikokorinp it's already translated unless your talking about the LN then I have no idea

Also

*cries in oneshot promos*

HA! There we go, they're finally starting to care for each other as her followers! That's it, boys! Nadricka, sweet soul, no better man to be her closest and caring lover!

Aggregator gang
The original princess must be extremely greedy, if i were her, only Nadricka is enaffff!

But....why am I so scared of Nadrica? I hope he's not a bad person, since I love hiim, but he gives of weird vibes, like what was that?🥲😭💜

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, boy, our princess is not pulling any punches with her men. Lol. Thank you for this update!

oooooh yeldria is becoming more and more badass :D sieger got owned for mocking someone else when his situation is pretty much the same except not as bad.

and aww nadricka is so sweet - bet he lied about not knowing how to dance out of compassion for eclot. to make sure the princess danves with him. poor eclot looked so lonely and uncomfortable in that chair... and those whispers...

also, we haven't seen robia in a while. where th is he hiding? he might be a little tsundere but he's not so bad and he (for some strange reason) cares about the princess

@sasarious_waifu hmm but i think eclot deserves a chance away from the princess too. after all he was a young politician with a bright future ahead of him, who wanted to reform their country if i understood it right, and instead got pulled into the princess' harem as another boytoy. maybe he can 'reform' the country from within the 'harem' too but not if yeldria keeps cutting him down like this by taking a former slave to a celebratory banquet in eclot's honor... well at least it seems it won't end with a bloody revolution if he stays with yeldria

Users who are viewing this thread