I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

I feel like if he come out a bit more honestly and instead fishing out answers like a trap with her, people will like him more, he's cunning which made people dislike him.
I rooted for him.
He's got the spirit, confused, but he got it.

wai why do ppl not like or hate him so much? uh is it cause he cheated? while i dont condone cheating whatsoever, if we just stripped them from their titles and all that, at the end of it the previous princess was a really shitty person. can't really fault him for not liking her at all, and wanting to stay away from her. other than that, i rather find his cunningness and bouts of unpredictability really refreshing. liking all the male leads tbh. still rooting for eclot or nadricka, athough the latter is giving yandere and secret suppressed evil side vibes.

Nadricka had dead yandere eyes in the previous chapter, i don't trust him lol
I really like Robia and the fact that he actually saw her as the person she is and not as the princess. And he's pretty smart. He had to get information from her in a weird way not because he's a mean ass guy, but he had to be careful, he had to make sure, but what if he was wrong lol things could go haywire pretty easily from his perspective.

he gotta be working for yulia

no way he reached that conclusion on his own

yulia must still be trying to find her way back in

is it because he's written badly???? i just cant like nor trust him....
thank you for the translation!

Ok I can't root for any of these love interests!

I low-key love Nadricka but in this genre, the soft boi is like 99% of the time also the jealous yandere. Also, he is infatuated with the princess and I'm worried about how he'll react when he learns she's not really Yeldriya.

Robia is like a kicked puppy I want to hug but he's also sus as heck.

Eclot has some messed up sense of loyalty and seems like he would turn on Yeldriya just as easily as he'd work with her. He'd be one heck of a force to recon with if he did betray her.

We've barely seen much of the knight dude, but there doesn't seem to be much interest between Yeldriya and him.

And red head noble dude? Yeah no, his story is so twisted and messed up that I can't even get on board at all.

But even though I don't ship any of these guys with her, I'm still here for the plot. And artwork, of course. This comic is pretty great!

Fuck robia, aslong as Eclot isnt scheming anything and is actually developing instead of faking it, i'll root for him, I would root for Nadricka but we just see too many of his type.

Wild how this managed to keep my attention even though I'm not interested in any of the characters yet aside from the MC. I never joined the Robia hate train either so now I like him slightly better than the other guys. Let's see how it goes ✨

That is a very deep pool of water. What was the architect’s intentions for making that 🤔

can you not swim in a dress or something? don't see why anyone would just... do nothing as they sink in a still body of water

@LikeASkurn brides who drown in their wedding dresses is apparently a real risk (either during photoshoots or while trashing their dress), the miles of wet fabric weighs a ton and creates a lot of drag, so yes, it's very difficult to swim in. Not that she tried anyway lol.

I think she will really end up with all of them ;-; but i hope with nadricka's knowledge. ugh uwaaaaaaa

Ok i know he’s problematic but Robia just jumped up to the top of my list after this chap tbh there’s something abt him idk lol or maybe I just lik myself a drama queen

Fed-Kun's army
"first it was the real empress, then the bitch, and then the MC" (she obviously didn't use those names so chill out) yeah after hearing that i would be suspicious of him too or at least ask if he's just a dumbass or something else .-.
dude why are you jumping ship like you change underwear?

Users who are viewing this thread