I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

hey does anyone know? did the author switch to bi-weekly updates now?

and is the original novel translated anywhere? the only translation i found stopped at around ch.6

Group Leader
The artist took one week break last week to prepare for Ending of Season 1+the scan team also need time to scanlate the series, that's why the update isn't as fast as you wanted it to be.
@misto713

and then they were roommates...
now the reverse harem really starts let's goooo
thank you for the update <3

@diahadelia123 it's definitely ok, it wasn't meant as a criticism (just the whining of a thirsty hoe xD) besides you basically posted on my birthday so trust me, i was very happy with my 'gift' :D

(yesss, nadicka is perfect here. adorable. 1000/10, would take home)

sorry my small brain can't process this, last time I was angry at that robia now it says they should accept him? he redeemed himself? did I skip a chapter? accept back to the harem? for what? huh? im really sorry I just don't understand @_@

but what i do know is nadrika best boy

@Dianne1083 I think it was more about Nadrika being worried that he is dangerous and has bad intentions. That he is clever enough to uncover her secret and get her killed. But since he revealed he will not harm her but on the contrary wants to protect her (for her own self, not for the previous princess) and since he can provide protection that Nadrika cannot provide, he's inviting him in as an ally!

I'm on Yuriel's side. Ria had countless reasons and occasions to kill Yuriel be she didn't do it. At this point she deserves everything that Yuriel will do to her. When you decide do not do what's required to survive, you don't deserve to survive.

YALL SAY It's ILLEGAL TO LIKE HERRACE BE HERE YOU ARE ACTING LIKE HIM AKSDJFAKHF

ALSO TRUE REVERSE HAREM TRUE POLY AM WITH CONSENNTTTT

Oh my heart
I already accepted the reverse harem route but my heart hurts when Nadricka said that T^T
Nadricka knew that Ria loves him and knew why Ria was hesitating.

Gosh the feels of a man that loves you dearly will truly tell you it's okay as long as your safe.
This is why I love Nadricka so much

Honestly, I thought in harem fashion, they reject the help of the other harem candidates. I guess it's more of a plead to keep her safe if it was revealed.

I was feeling all mushy and everybody's having a moment and then that bitch showed up at the end. Ugh.

😭😭I LOVE HIM. Y'ALL, NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE. HE'S SO LOVELY 😭

Not to be dramatic, but I'd die for Nadricka 🤧

Users who are viewing this thread