I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

If Ettsen still wants to be with Yuriel after everything she just said and all that got revealed, not even flipping 100 tables will be enough 😒
But then again, he is under the game's influence as it seems. So he's just a pitiful puppy in the end 🤧

Puppy concubine best concubine, cant wait for all these fuckers to fuck off

if she's literally the empress it should have been 0 trouble to just kill yuriel and all her boys. wondering how they're gonna spin a ridiculous plot to prolong the conflict for 100 chapters lol

I know she isn't dying so quickly but I would still send both prince and concubine away - in fact I would lock both on the same tiny cage on a prison far away and let them face the clownery they fell for; she can read what Yutiel is doing but the guys are the wild cards... if one decides to kill her first and tell the maid later she's done for.

@yannickq I'm currently wondering the same thing. Maybe he feels like he deserves this? Idk man, they're all irrational.

Thanks for the chapter!

This is getting good- can’t wait for the next chapter, thank you for the chapters! 😄

I thought the reason Ettsen was still sticking to Yuriel even after that awkward shit show had to do with the broken heart item mentioned.
Rather than Yuriel's words, it seems he felt worse about the way the empress is abandoning him.
Being snatched in the first place must have taken its toll on him and now all of a sudden his kidnapper says she's done. He's broken hearted by this (even if he didn't love the empress, after losing so much maybe it messed something psychological like his sense of self worth) and only has Yuriel left now, so I guess that's what the notification meant about how he will be sticking to her no matter what she does, honestly man he's really pitiful, I feel for him, he must be really hurt and confused.

Of course it's not like I'm blaming the empress, so far I'm finding her reasoning and her actions sound enough (if a bit weird in regards to how quickly she accepted things and adapted to portray such a distinct character)

Also I think it's interesting how it says the broken heart item can be destroyed, maybe the empress will do so? It's a harem reverse so will she end up romancing them fixing what the original villainess messed up?

Users who are viewing this thread