I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

i'm not still sure if i should keep this or drop this. i waited for the 2nd chapter and i've already done reading it, and still not sure. those fling-things are quiet bothersome for me.

Okay so, quick explaination: the MC is isekai’d into the body of a villainess while the otome game is in progress. Someone is playing the FL of the otome game, and the choices the person makes are visible to the MC. MC has to find a way to survive.

Fed-Kun's army
@polly81186 Okay, I'm a little confused... So, just to clarify the person playing the otome game is "controlling" the choices of the MC? Or are they playing as the "heroine"? Since you used MC and FL so I'm assuming you're referring to 2 different people INSIDE the game right, but at the same time I'm confused. xD

The red haired MC can see the choices of the black haired FL (heroine in the game). The FL doesn't control MC's choices, the FL is making her own choices, just that a bug occured and MC can see her choices.

@codydub03 Yes, they are two different people. The MC is the character we are reading in the perspective of, while the FL is the one controlling the character of the otome game’s heroine and making the game choices that our MC can somehow see.

I don't understand! Who is choosing! And the sentences are more confusing me... I understand english, and i think the grammars are correct but i don't understand it! Geez... Im going to reread this one again!

Edit: ok i understand it now.... My gosh! The mc of that story is a flirt! Like a playboy!poor ettsen. Our mc should snatch him!

Dex-chan lover
interesting, so this time around the iseki is reborn as the antagonist and has to play against the actual game player

This is such a cool concept :3
Our MC vs. the game player
Ofc our red headed princess shall win,
all hail the princess!

I think people are getting confused about the story so far. Let me clarify.
The protagonist of this story we follow, the villainess, is able to see the game mechanics. Since she knows the options of the heroine, the villainess can act accordingly to their choices. Basically, our main character is in the game while someone else (heroine) is playing.
I hope this helps clear the confusion!

How fun! MC's navigating a life/death while another person is the chosen player! I can't wait to see the face of the female protagonist and what she looks like when she chooses an option.

I get the "Death is the only ending for the Villainess" vibe, but those two are kind of like two sides of the same coin: similliar, but not really. I like the concept and I'm definietly gonna stay here for awhile. Hope that story will keep up to my expectations :>

Her name is a little different each time I see it. Is the translator group having a hard time pick the right translation ?

Users who are viewing this thread