I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

Nadricka has no sex appeal, he feels like a child 🤐 He might be cute but he seriously isnt on the same level as FL.
I'm actually glad she isnt just sticking to one and is actually getting to know all the MLs😍
Robia so far is the worst though, and the Red headed prince better not come back 😩

IM LAUGHING SO HARDDDD AKCBKDJFKSJFNCX THE COMMENTARY AT THE END OF CH 32 ALSO ECLOT IS SO HOT BYEEEEE although nadricka is prolly best boy for being trustworthy but like eclot :imcryion: also i hate robia :bleh:

🤣 i live for speedcat's commentary. thank you for the speedy uploads, speedcat 🤣

SGR

Double-page supporter
I know the title seems like it'll be another one of THOSE. You know the ones - "villainess takes over the MC cause she's not dumber than a bag of nails" - these things.
It seems like it's NOT one of those. Give it a few chapters. Trust me. I gave it 5 and now I am hooked.

MC has lower-than-average to average intelligence.
Horrendously over-rated.
Imo 7.5/10 at best, 5/10 at worst.

Lol the notes regarding the animals
elephant inside the snake are hilarious. It means she could see the bulge of the “elephant” struggling thru the tight pants.

Id you are the type of person who likes a female lead that sleeps with every guy because they’re “hot” then this is for you. I know this is a webtoon but my conscience says no~. This is boring and seriously if you’re thirsty then......😀

Users who are viewing this thread