I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

From her reaction she likes Eclot like man. She slept with Nadrica but with him she is confident and thinks he's cute. Go Eclot also i think he likes her

@papercraftt Yea...I've been thinking about dropping this for a while. Honestly the plot is all over the place, and it's not really a fun read anymore. This is what i get for giving Harems a chance lmao

Alas my interest for this series wanes over time. I was blinded by promises of great art, a strong MC, interesting relationships and polyamory. Instead...

we were served a villain who thought herself invincible and made stupid mistakes again and again, a transmigrated heroine who continues to bumble about like an idiot (please get a grip MC), and male MCs with superficial 'personalities' and nothing to show for behind their good looks... ):

Thanks for your great scanlations and I hope you other readers can still enjoy it because damn I love how hot our MC and MLs are ):

I hope something interesting is gonna happen at the ball thing, 'cause the story is stagnating too much right now while simultaneously going left and right (I guess there's just too many characters). That being said, I still like this manwha a lot.

Unpopular opinion :
Sieger shouldn't exist in this story. What was even the point of showing him in CH33 and why in the world is MC stalking him ??

i live for the day eclot and ria sleep together and the translation team goes into mass destruction from simpery overload

Aggregator gang
@Papercraftt Did you not see the reverse harem tag? I hope you leave these kinds of comments on standard harems with male protagonists too (God knows there's so many of them). If not that's pretty hypocritical.

OH MY I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! WE HAVE A BALL TO ATTEND!!!!!!

@KLELES There are two possible reasons I can think of the first being her own personal morals. Sending someone off to die as a modern day woman.... having blood on your hands that way... it's disturbing. The next is the maid's status as heroin of the game they're in. It won't be so easy to get rid of her or harm her, especially when her own position is is so fragile because of how many enemies she has. The most plain reason is we need an antagonist and the heroin is that to her and us so... anyway these are all just my thoughts.

The scanlation team's comments are just as fun reading as the actual work hahaha thanks gals/guys

Users who are viewing this thread