I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

Dang I need more harem mangas like this. It's so refreshing to see a female lead that is strong and confident especially when handling her men/love interests.

Also I think people need to realize that polyamourous people do exist and not all of them are toxic cheating messes. As long as all parties properly consent (meaning no one is forced into it) and are aware of the situation then I see no problems with it. Some people are fine with sharing their love with other people while others are not. We shouldn't discriminate, especially if the person is upfront about it.

I'm not polyamourous personally so I can't speak for them a hundred percent but I won't stand by either. Let people express themselves as long as they aren't hurting or putting anyone in danger I say.

Why the harems are not okay? Cheating and messing with other people's minds are not okay. Having consensual polygamy or polyamorous relationship is totally fine both in fiction and in real life (but IRL I wouldn't call it a harem).

And, yeah, extra virgin FLs are too common and unrepresentative. While I'm a strictly monogamous person myself, it's not the only option. Also, I don't really enjoy "Let's go out for several years then kiss, marry and then have s*x" plots. It's everyone's personal choice of course, but I feel it too pushed somehow.

I'm not sure why there's a debate over harems in the comment section ?? This is actually NOT a normal reverse-harem type of story since
MC will apprently end up with all the guys.
It's very refreshing and different from all those stories where the focus is between a ML and FL, and the other guys are actually just side characters that only exist for drama.

Anyway, the story is still extremely slow which is quite frustrating. (Did we need that one random guy to show up ? No, so he'd better be important later.) I might take a break from this web comic and come back when about 5 new chapters will be out. I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss drama queen Yuriel. Sieger randomly showed up in the story instead while Ettsen just kinda disappeared ...

I love love this story and art
It's a harem storyline but with some actual payoff.

My only complaint is that the sex scene between the FL and Nadrika wasn't detailed more. It doesn't need to be explicit, people! I just want some long slow romantic moments between the two, is that too much to ask?
I legit could not care less about the other concubines. Nadrika all the way. If anything happens to that poor baby I'll kill all of you then myself do you hearrrr

If Nadricka and the main character don't get together in the end I'll be so cry nwjdjancndn ;w;

Double-page supporter
This whole thing would just end if she killed her, yet she doesnt, she just keeps letting her go

@TheGoodFella pretty sure shes just keeping her around as a way to predict her next move. She cant be sure what would happen next if a very important character was out of the picture too quickly

Uhhhhh... come on MORE UPDATES PLEASEE I’m begging youu! The art upgraded, It so Damn MARVELOUS!, I don’t know how to describe itt. To the makers of this beautiful art. Please continue to make this more MAGNIFICENT! All of my patience in waiting for update is WORTH ITTTTTTT!

Scanlators, Idk if you read the comments but y'all are so fun funny LMAO I'm more entertained by your discord thread than the actual dialogue HAHAHA LOVE YALL AND THANK YOU FOR BLESSING US WITH UPDATES

You guys are a riot! And Ettsen looks more like her brother than the emperor! Last panel looks like something out of a BL, I can totally understand why your mom gave you side-eye 😂 thx for the ch and the laughs!

Oh mah gash all we need is robia and eclot and then we have all the bois in one place.

Thank you for the hardwork, tranlator(s)-nim(s?)!!! I look forward to yer credit page 😂

Users who are viewing this thread