I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 10

Group Leader
@akera93 same. Theyre practically strangers outside of these dreams. And it doesnt even seem like the emperor is rly aware of these dreams, so it might just be her being conscious of these dreams, which makes it weirder

I'm making this comment just in case some of yall ignorant mofos don't know whats happening. SSUS uploaded the first chap first during the speedrun and another group release chap 1 an HOUR LATER. because of this competition, the scans group was pressured to put out more chaps in a rush. because for some reason the other grp wouldn't give up smh Anyone working under pressure are bound to make some mistakes, like missing a line or pages. they WILL EDIT THAT. If yall wanna tell the staff about the mistakes then do it nicely. Just a reminder that they're DOING THIS ENTIRELY FOR FREE.

Some of yall here are ungrateful asf, even complaining abt NOT CLEANING SFX. Bitch why don't u try cleaning and typesetting SFX urself then smh. I'm legit angry asf rn, why yall gotta be ungrateful. LEMME REMIND U AGAIN THAT YOU'RE READING THIS FOR FREE. If you see a mistake, comment abt it without complaining or being rude. Bitchass mofos

Some of the staff didn't even get to sleep because of this shit, imagine waking up and seeing rudeass comments. Im gonna combust, FUCKING UNGRATEFUL READERS GTFO

If you want high quality scans that are up to YOUR standards,, apply as staff then bitches lemme see yall try to put out 10 chaps in a day without sleep. lets see u fucking try

I personally think he’s going into her dreams. We’ve seen that some types of magic are possible in this world so it makes sense.

So... he has those shadow people following her? And knows that she's carrying his child? Why doesn't he treat her better when they're face to face? Doing it in a dream form will get them nowhere. I like the second male lead. I know that ship will never sail, but I like him better.

So the doctor is stronger and wiser than the two ML. I think the doctor is the father. Those MLs are idiots. lmao

I feel like dream emperor/kyle/cai isn't really the real emperor, like bruh their personalities are soooo far from each other he might as well be the dream boy of mc or like her image of a proper partner/father for the child she wants to keep. Also, F for the captain

Dex-chan lover
Lol I'd be so worried Why are my dreams so intimate?! and the shadow knights are cute

Users who are viewing this thread