I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
This is going all Inception on me. Is she asleep or just thinking she's asleep? 😭

She should just tell the emperor in her "dream" that she's pregnant.

Thanks for the chapter❤️

Okay so the emperor can practically meet her in her dreams and she doesn't know this yet and he doesn't know yet that she's preggy

So the emperor obviously has some magic with his shadow soldiers so I'm guessing he's walking into her dreams?? Maybe that's how he knows if someone he's been with/pregnant?

well it's pretty obv that the emperor uses magic to enter her dreams but here is a much more crazier theory that just came up in my head:
her unborn child unconsciousless uses innate magic to show her pictures of a potential future where she lives happily with the emperor so that that particular future becomes more likely, and therefore thr child would (probably) have a happier future

You know call me crazy but I think I’d enjoy if this “dream” were the actual storyline lol

It’s the magic contract she was given that allows Emperor to enter her dream. He knows and places his court physician near her house just in case, and orders him to lie in front of everyone else.

Aggregator gang
@Adryan475 I'm like 70-80% sure this dream is actually shared between her and the emperor and he is completely aware and acts like that because he can't get himself to be like that in real life

At first i thought her dreams were the product of her subconscious that longed to be with him but now I am not so sure about it, as others said before me it might be that the emperor is entering her dreams through magic. I can't wait for it to be explained later on the story and also the funny situations created by MC thinking she just have normal dreams if this turns out true.

Dex-chan lover
Weird. Weird weirdddd
Some power to induce shared dreams?
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread