I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 7

@Akera93 lol I'm not sure if you've ever been pregnant, but I have. Hormones affect every woman differently, so yes, it could make her this upset. Especially if she's been craving them. I've certainly started bawling over the smallest of things before. Given her attitude in the first chapter and during the earlier scenes when she was first finding out about the pregnancy, she was certainly more "knightly" than she is now.

@Akera93 My mother said when she was pregnant with me, once she smelled a hamburger at the market, and she literally could kill for it. She didn't want anything else during the 9 month, but that one time she said, that if there would be a queue, she just pushed everyone away, and didn't care what would happen, she needed that hamburger. Because she wanted to eat it.
And my mother is almost always smiles, and she is really kind, has a good word for everyone, and don't like violence.
Now, we have a pregnant knight, who really wanted to eat tangerins, and got emotional.. Got out of character. Maybe because of my mother story, but I don't see a problem there.
(I didn't say, that there aren't problems elsewhere)

plz stamp my membership card for the Have Cried Over Spilled Food Club, Not Even Pregnant Division

OH NO THE PREGNANCY HORMONES AND CRAVINGS ARE KICKING IN LMFAOOOOOOOOO

thanks for the update

If you're sure the other version is a dream & the emperor is known for being cruel, why tf would you say his real name out loud? That's severe punishment territory; This woman, istg. I do like this enough so far but none of the ways these people act are making any sense to me, lmao.

I would cry too, totally understand

ps: she looks so much like Utena - the revolutionary girl, loved it! can't wait for more! <3

I can relate to MC, and I'm not even pregnant lmao.

As long as there's less dust and no dirt, 5 seconds rule it is 👌🏻

@Chuepomi y'all gotta chill and let fantasy be fantasy...sometimes ppl really do nonsensical shit. i wonder how ppl are gonna act when augmented reality gets better lol

Dex-chan lover
So has she forgotten that your belly swells up like a balloon during pregnancy? Because I've been waiting to hear about how she plans to resolve the fact she will be visibly pregnant in a few months. Like, at a certain point she won't even be able to bend down properly and that's not bringing up the fact she will eventually start guzzling down food like a gourmand.

"Sorry sir, I've been eating a lot lately, just can't help how good the food is! It's like I'm eating for two!"

Logically she'll have to reveal it (or it will be revealed) in a short period of time, lest they use magic to make her look like there's no bun in the oven.

Fed-Kun's army
@Pixi97
I see your point. I think there are quite a few things bothering me about this webtoon and that just added to it. It's interesting to hear about your mom's story. Honestly the people in my family all share this type of pregnancy:

They feel nauseated all the time and not just in the first few months (so much that they all struggle to keep a healthy diet for the baby's sake) so that does make them less energetic and bright but except for that nothing else is super dramatic. Their personality and character don't undergo any major changes so there would never be remarks such as "oh I didn't know you liked that, maybe pregnancy changed your taste" or " pregnancy has changed you" etc...
But again, I suppose each person experiences it differently.

In this story, maybe we should've seen more of the MC before she got pregnant or something. Seeing her only after getting pregnant makes me doubt she is a knight. Stories that I've loved about female knights so far were stories where the emphasis is on the knight and not the female part. As in, when you see how disciplined ,smart, strong and level headed the MC is you'd say wow that's a great knight instead of noting her gender if that makes sense...
I will try to reel my judgement in and wait for future updates and I hope this doesn't disappoint because the premise of a knight MC is right up my alley, it's the execution that is bothering me

But how DID she end up on his lap? 🤔

sigh, even though we all know baby daddy = ml, that damn 2nd ml syndrome...capt was knightzoned right from the title itself. 😩

I think that him in the dream is the real one, like he is using some kind of a spell, and that he make her leave his side, to protect her

so weird. she already know that sitting on his lap wouldn't let her head roll, so what is the problem now?

Users who are viewing this thread