I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 9

All of the important dialogue in this chapter is missing. Last chapter had misplaced pages. Thanks anyway I suppose.

Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only one who sees blank bubbles wtf I thought I was seeing shit. I’ll just wait for the other group to do better like they usually do cause I’m confused with the ordering of the last chapter as well. 😞 thanks for the posting I guess

wow some of y'all have never lifted a finger in your life and it shows. Thanks for the chapters ssus, please don't get deterred by rude comments and hope you keep up the good work!

Guys, I'm sure that it's frustrating to read a chapter that's mixed up, but please be patient about it and try to understand ^^;
The uploaders probably rushed these beginning chapters for the sake of the story, and I'm sure that they're fixing the mistakes as we speak.
If you have a problem with it, then don't read it at all. No one's forcing you to, and the uploaders are doing it for free.
At least you even get something to read :D
Now stfu and wait patiently without complaining, your hate isn't making them work faster.
Tysm ssus for the chapters :D

Awwwww the 2nd male lead is sooo sweeet I thought he’d be a “nice guy” and get angry at her or call her a slut or something.

The ML better show he’s more worthy of her

LOL WHO HERE IS GUNNA GET SECOND MALE LEAD SYNDROME. NOT ME I WONT FALL FOR THIS TRAP

I don't like any of the characters so far (MC, ML , second ML...) but I like the doctor. He enjoys the chaos around him but doesn't actively try to hurt others. He is basically just sitting down with his popcorn and enjoying the show

I'm making this comment just in case some of yall ignorant mofos don't know whats happening. SSUS uploaded Chapter 1 FIRST during the speedrun and another group released chap 1 an HOUR LATER. because of this competition, the scans group was pressured to put out more chaps in a rush. because for some reason the other grp wouldn't give up smh Anyone working under pressure are bound to make some mistakes, like missing a line or pages. they WILL EDIT THAT. If yall wanna tell the staff about the mistakes then do it nicely. Just a reminder that they're DOING THIS ENTIRELY FOR FREE.

Some of yall here are ungrateful asf, even complaining abt NOT CLEANING SFX. Bitch why don't u try cleaning and typesetting SFX urself then smh. I'm legit angry asf rn, why yall gotta be ungrateful. LEMME REMIND U AGAIN THAT YOU'RE READING THIS FOR FREE. If you see a mistake, comment abt it without complaining or being rude. Bitchass mofos @Pleasedonttry @Chris000 @Hanabi-chan

rude readers gtfo, some of the staff didnt even get to sleep because of this shit, imagine reading rudeass comments after working hard for free. If you want high quality scans that are up to YOUR standards,, apply as staff then bitches lemme see yall try to put out 10 chaps in a day without sleep. lets see u fucking try

Dex-chan lover
The part where the doc talks about a leash confused me. Does he mean the mc or was it a translation error and he meant the captain

Users who are viewing this thread