I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 15

How is it still not clicking in Dude Head like, how many white blonde women are out here having Freedom Babies with strangers???????

If duke doesn't figure it out HE is Niti's father, I give up on him. She practically confessed!!

Dex-chan lover
@DerpySausage

It's just a junky webcomic, it's like the fast-food of the world. Something fast and quick and cheap. It's not an expensive steak lol.

It's a ln improvement seeing how she's in the pit of depression where she doesn't have any closed relationship besides her son.. It's okay Duke, we only need time.. She's already slowly open up..

Did he not notice her say he's her first friend? For someone who has become so socially isolated he's gotten pretty far with her and should be happy with his progress. I do like how gentle he is with pushing her though.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so glad that she actually addressed her going out at night to get pregnant being a mistake committed due to rash decision, and she's even feeling guilty for the upbringing Nitense suffered through with her.

Bro 15 chapters in and he’s still only a villain in name. The way he’s acting is like he doesn’t have even a single murderous bone in his body. We don’t even hear any actual rumors of his wickedness; we get rumors of the rumors lmao

So when will the investigation be finished??? Ah, this Sherlock!

Lmao. That meme in the end. Speedcat scans is the god of speed, but Speedcat can never beat Flightless bird scans' memes.

Fed-Kun's army
*TN: keikaku means plan

(Sorry I just had to LOL love the meme)

Users who are viewing this thread