I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Dude come on she told you the same story she told you when yall fuked when you gonna realise playa????

Group Leader
@Red225

So far it’s been implied that he is pretty sure Niti is his son, but he can’t confront Karinne about it until he gets solid evidence.

The only way this man could ever be a "villain" would be the fact that he has black hair and red eyes. Too pure, personality-wise

Wth! That dropped seemingly out of nowhere! But I’m still glad she has opened up that part of her life to him. BUT! When will they finish investigating on the duke’s side! Hurry up! Ugh get a paternity test won’t you!?
Oh waaaait, was she testing him whether he remembers!?

When’s the male lead going to become the villain indicated in the title? Tut, Niti has turned him good.

Fed-Kun's army
yeah honestly, her bringing the kid into the mess was the worst thing ever. What did she expect ? The shit parent that was going to sell his daughter won't sell and torture his grandchild ? That's ridiculous. She brought a child to this ugly world of hers knowing he would suffer.
I sympathize with her suffering but she is not a great parent at all.

I just binge read this so I'm saying this late but wdym "low tier memes" these are sexy god-tier memes, and the notes in the chapter are also vERY sexy
Thank you so much for the translation, have a great day and don't forget to take your daily dose of niti's adorableness! 😳

@Akera93

Not to brush away her very bad, very rash, terrible choices, but she was cornered, desperate and seemingly without another option. And she really wasn't planning very far ahead.
However, I disagree on her being a bad parent. In spite of everything she managed to bring up a very cute and adorable child, she protected him as much as she could. If he had been neglected he would've been much more troubled, much grimmer and distrusting. He obviously has trauma, and not a little of it, but he didn't grow up super fast, as children in such situations often do, he's very mature regarding certain things but still childish on others.
The only thing that she obviously never did, was work on getting out of the situation on her own and that, while arguably stupid, is not unlike rl victims of abuse who often stay years and years and don't really do anything about it unless there's an outside influence.

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 No, but abuse victims rarely make for good parents (actually they more often turn into abusers themselves, thank god for Niti that didn’t happen here). She’s not a perfect parent, but a fairly realistic one given the circumstances she was raised in. (Most of the fault lies with Tyrian)

The relationship development is so rushed, to be honest, and the "seemingly cold hearted ML is actually is a caring and protective man" trope doesn't make rushed development better at all...

Dex-chan lover
Intense is so precious, these two need to get it together and become intimate and have more babies

Fed-Kun's army
@Aurantix
I agree with her trying her best to be the kid's single parent but the fact that the kid was made with that intention and little thought...it doesn't sit well with me at all. I keep imagining how much worse this could have gone. For all intents and purposes, this went swimmingly compared to the worst-case scenario: the asshole grandfather selling the kid to some pervert who gets off on hurting kids or something like that. Compared to much worse scenarios, her stupid careless plan ended in the best way possible with her current position and with the ML being so loving.

So, yeah she tried her best after he came to the world but I can't get over "how" he came to the world. Also, yes, I get that this is realistic when it comes to abuse victims not thinking things through due to their trauma...it's realistic but very shitty nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread