I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 15

Thank you so much saku! ❤️ Again wheres the villain in the story! Hes a good man!

I think this every chapter, "omg but you're the actual father" lol. So exciting to see when they find out. Hopefully the mom doesn't do a strange withdrawal after finding out the truth (but if she does, hopefully it wraps up well)

Wait, I thought she didn't want him to know that he was Niti's father, so why is she telling him this incredibly specific story about getting pregnant on purpose? 🤔 Surely it couldn't have been that common. At any rate, I'm glad they've grown closer... 🥰 Thank you for the update ♥️

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone know if the poorly paced story and dialogue in this chapter is due to poor translation or just bad writing in the original language? The story isn't exactly a masterpiece overall, but this chapter felt rather egregiously poorly paced

I just realized that she KNOWS he’s the father.... so why the heck tell the specific story ahhahaa omg this girl.
But ANYWAAAAY i love the ML, he’s such a sweetiepie huhuhu i still can’t remember why the title calls him a “Villain” anymore lol

Update: biiiiig thank you to the scanlator! Your side comments are funny as heck

Vegetables (they look like Brussels sprouts arrgghhhh) as snacks. I died.
Thanks for another chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread