I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 15

Double-page supporter
Villain where? Villain how? This masterpiece shows the pure-hearted love of a man who has no idea that his son is his son and his wife is the woman he slept with years ago. Please I need Karinne to fall for him and tell him the truth so we get some more martial bliss.

Why is he the villain again?
Also, does she just go EVERYWHERE in her nightgown?

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for him because he probably fell for her, but she was trying to get out of a marriage, she's more of a villain than him.

Dex-chan lover
Does this have spoilers? I need to know when he is going to find out... because the wait is killing me.

Dex-chan lover
ok, so how sure he has to be just to ask: "hey, Karinne AM I Nitense father? several years ago a woman who looked like you wanted to have sex, now if we take Nitense age a his characteristics, i think this make sense."

Honestly, if I were the Duke, I'd also want Niti to call me father, even if I'm a woman, that child is adorable and he must be protected at all costs! 😅

Hmmm how long is it till he finds out??
Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!!
It was really mature of her to admit it probably wasn't the best and only choice get her out of that situation

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I would have thought he would have figured it out by now. He couldn't find the yellow eyed woman who he had met, and now a yellow eyed woman who's been locked away for so long has turned up with someone with red eyes like him as a son.

Users who are viewing this thread