I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 16

You don't need to feel so guilty for taking time out when you're seriously ill. You gotta take care of yourself first and if people don't understand that then they're not worth listening to. I'm really grateful to get these releases at all, thank you for all your hard work! I hope you recover quickly and feel better soon, rest up and don't beat yourself up for not being at 100% capacity <3

please don't feel so guilty for taking time off when your seriously ill. you come first this comic translation can wait.
thank you for translating.

saku! i hope you're recovering well and feeling better! don't ever feel guilty or sorry, your health and well being always comes first!

Thank you very much for the translation. I love where this story is going. Especially how our female lead is recovering.
But Saku you must recover too! So take your time, we will understand. Hope you get well soon🍀.

Thank you for the translation💕
I hope your health only gets better😗 and don't feel guilty about not uploading (it might have saved a grade or two to procastinators like me haha)

Omg I’m so sry that u had to go thru that!!! Rest up, tysm for working so hard!!! Stay healthy

Your health comes first!! Please rest well ❤️

The ML is too cute 😭 He's not my type at all, physically, but he's such a good person...

Lmao Charlie the vicious squirrel

Please take care of your health first! I hope you'll feel better soon. But as always, thank you for ur hard work!

Wow, thats major. God speed dear. Health come first, n sharing is caring. U share, so everyone can care for u. May god bless u

Holy shit. T_T Please take care of yourself. WE CAN WAIT TO READ.

I had been wondering what happened to the updates to this. My goodness. God speed to your road to recovery.

I hope you get better soon.
Lol about Charlie.
Also didn't it look like the Female lead had crazy eyes in some of scenes?

Thanks for the release! Get well!

Also, i love the FL in this chapter..good job! I love the development in their conversation

You can just take you time since Charlie seems like a naughty roommate ahahaha

All jokes aside thank you so much for translating and rest lots (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Users who are viewing this thread