I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 22

Aggregator gang
"even if i meet this woman again" bruh if only you were not blind.

Geez if they don’t clear that one night up by the next chapter I swear I’ll....ugh

Fed-Kun's army
I'm still wondering why that arrogant father actually thinks that scarring the daughter that he wants to sell off in marriage would be a good idea. Like, the thing that noblemen should always be scared of is the idea that the woman is seen as "damaged goods" so scarring her only means that they will be caught. And the fact that this is a Grand Duke means that the father can easily be hanged.

Second chapter while I finished the first one? A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@noobtube2
Would be funny if later he gets cured from the blinding curse and the curse only served as a plot point for him to not recognize the protagonist.

@Richman
I have a feeling that he will get cured. After all, he mentioned earlier that his father regained his vision and left with is mother. It might turn out that the cure (I don't think it's a spoiler) was the power of love or something.

The last meme is me right now. Boy I was not expecting such a sweet sweet moment so soon!!!!! Ahhhhhh it’s happening 🥳🥳🥳

Users who are viewing this thread