I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 3

hahahahah omg the comment compilation at the end killed me 😭😂

For me it was more the art style that I am not fond of for the first few chapters. this chapter was very well drawn

Fed-Kun's army
Lol yeah... Gotta agree with everyone about the ML looking like a side character... I mean just look at the comparison between the novel cover and "This".

🤣🤣🤣im pretending so hard that hes actually good looking. i completely look over his face and tell myself what you are seeing right now is not real. its a fake face. he really has a nice face. whatever is drawn here is not his face

first time they showed him my exact words were "he's so fuxxing ugly" no cap 💀

and im not really sure what french era it is or what its called but the Napoleon Bonaparte looking outfit did not help him ooff

LMAO. Yes. sorry but the ML is... not attractive. he's like a measly sleazy villain in other manhwas. Y'know, the guys who you avoid getting married into because they're sleazebags.

@ImJustAWeirdo I mean, isnt that kind of the point. She gave birth to a Villains child. If he didnt look the part wouldnt it not work as well. Though subjectively I guess I can see why you wouldnt like him xD.

Group Leader
Lmao everyone is so brutal towards the ML.😂
His looks ain't so bad - I actually quite like the way he looks... but then again, I tend to prefer feminine looking ppl so my opinion might not count haha

Fed-Kun's army
All the comments about the duke’s looks has me dead 🤣

@lev-iathan

What were you expecting? a giraffe? lmao. but I won't judge you, everyone has their own tastes. from big titties small waist to no tits and all ass

Users who are viewing this thread