I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 4

idgi why would he pay such a high price for a lackluster partner or even pick her out of everyone given that he doesn't even remember her? even if he is feared, he's a fricking grand duke with hella lotta money and marrying a woman who already has a child is not ideal

“Is that her son?!”
Me: Ummm... No dip?
“(*gasps*) Red eyes... Like mine? But that eye color is quite rare...”
Me: Okie, we’re getting somewhere... ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )
Him: (* Doesn’t realize. At. All. *)
Also him: “How intriguing.”
Me: OH MY FUC- I just... Even my literal shit brain could connect the dots, bruh... (-‸ლ)

ML: is blind

Random girl: I need to have sex with somebody

ML: Ehh. I've done more questionable things. Potentially impregnating a random girl I literally can't see because I am literally blind? No problem. It's basically like sex in the dark...like the literal dark...like really, really dark dark.

I mean I could be wrong since he did see her back but you know, him being blind is pretty weird, even if it is a valid explanation for him not recognising her. I don't know. I love this so far but I probably love this superficially because of the good art and okay pacing and not for the actual plot. The pacing is actually good though because new events happen with every chapter and it doesn't seem haphazard and rushed. Anyways, I like this SO FAR. I can't wait to see how this unfolds. Thanks for the translation Saku!

Fed-Kun's army
its kinda of a shock for the adaptation art to be this poor but at least its not garbage manhua bad

With that amount of money he holds, yet choose a woman that has a child? I thought he knew it was her that she fucked with and the child's eyes are the same as him I- I don't know anymore

Dex-chan lover
@tralxus This child has red eyes...Just like me.... WHAT A COINCIDENCE! And the boy...he looks like he'd be around the same age as the child of the woman who I slept with if she had actually gotten pregnant and given birth...WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

In fact, even the mother looks a lot like the women I slept with... their personalities are also strikingly similar.... WHAT A COINCIDENCE! But that can't be her, she's too skinny and, even though years have passed and from what she told me she'd likely have gotten into negative circumstances, there's no way she'd get skinnier and there's no way my memory could simply be off. Yep, it's all just a coincidence.

I sincerely hope the Duke isn't so stupid that he never comes to a realization.

im living for saku’s comments. only reason im still reading this

@Hitspark🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣omg imagine if thats what happens🤣🤣🤣

soooo he gave up on looking for his bby mama?
man this is an incompetent ducal house, how hard could it be to look for one poor noble girl

Users who are viewing this thread