I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 7

all her actions and behaviors make sense and i’m loving a fl who acts based on her experiences and character,,, ml still work in progress

I actually only reading this manhwa for Saku's comments lol
The art, pacing and story are just so bad 🤣 perhaps the novel is better but I'll never know

I can understand her behavior in this chapter but I find it irresponsible of her to refuse to have maids/servants help her. It's one thing if she's by herself but she has a child. If she's sleeping most of the time and only getting up to make food, she's leaving her child neglected on the side. Young kids can seriously get themselves hurt when there's no supervision and I've already read horror stories where children have died because of it. And this is besides the fact that we know the kid is malnourished due to her limited cooking abilities and what she has in her kitchen. This is just sad all around.

Also, now that the ML is back in the picture, she should tell him he's the biological father. He has the right to know. Not only will it give the ML more motivation to help care for her son but her son will finally get to welcome another family member into his circle. He needs that because it seems that he's pretty much isolated with only his mother and that's not healthy.

In the novel is more detailed, she has a severe case of depresion and has
scars on her back done by her father, the thing is that her father only allowed one meal and she had to split it with Nittens and so she gave the food to him and he was the only one eating plus the only reason why she is still alive is for her son because she wanted to kill hersellf too.

A manhwa (or is it a manhua tho) that addressed mental illness??? To a single mother?? What kind of witchcraft is this?? I'm more and more Intrigued by this story!

Upon re-reading, I have discovered a severe and concerning continuity error.

In this chapter, we are told that Saku's fridge only contains bread and goldfish. However, we were told back in chapter 4 that Saku's glasses also regularly reside there.

I...I don't know what to believe anymore...

Saku's notes are so funny 🤣 please never stop omg

I think Nitti is the first category of mature. This child is only capable of coloring within the lines, not doing a coup d'etat.

Dex-chan lover
Saku, I don't know who you are but I sincerely wish you were part of this story. You're comments are on point my dude.

huh? what is this? she broke because of her fathers abuse, but she looks like shes blaming him too for suffering? also, she wants her child to be happy, but shes refusing help from everyone...its stupid

Shes depressed
That's it
That's why she's actively working against her own best interests and does nothing but sleep

Forcing interactions is the only way I think

She's likely going through depression and ptsd but her son is the only one she's trying to wake up everyday..

@saxeblue not to sound condescending, but please do educate yourself on depression and mental illness. It's not as simple as how you put it. One of the signs of depression is lack of motivation with most things (even simple daily tasks), and it seems her son is the only one keeping her going. Also, she might not want help or interaction from anyone because of trust issues given what she's went through.

Users who are viewing this thread