I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child

I was not a fan of the art either, but then I started reading the story and though the plot is a bit cliché, I have to say the depiction of deep depression struck a chord and is spot on. Allso accurate depictions PTSD from being a victim of abuse. So kudos to the author for that, and like others said, making the ml actually intelligent, articulate and supportive. Some of the things he said about courage was insightful.
I recommend.

P.S. thanks for the scanlations

Sakuuuu, why didn’t you tell us. But it’s all good. As long as you are fine. Take your time, no rush on translating. Get well first so that the quality memes are here.

Hope you'll get better and thank you for your good translation (so rare Nowadays).

I’m glad you’re doing better and caught the problem(s) in time! Thank you for updating us, and working even when it’s difficult!

Dear Saku thank you so much for your work. I hope you will recover really fast! Take care :3

helloo Saku.. thank you for your hard and sincere work.. glad to know you are recovering from your sickness. I always hope you enjoy everyday just like we do, your sincere reader :)

Users who are viewing this thread