I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The Demon Lord and Hero became Stay-at-home Dads.

@Leixia istg la fatrie va continuer avec cinq six sept huit neuf dix et je vais voir floue
thank you for translating! and stay safe

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Oh lord, i love this manga, i was laughing so hard 🤣
So when do we expect "Cinq" to be born?

This make me remember a group of character that have names based on numbers
Siete, Funf, Esser, Quattre, Octo, Niyo, Uno, Six, Sorn, Sarasa.

albert's busy being a nanny rn~ anw, the twins are hilariously adorable!! thank you for the chapter! 💖💖

aint nothing like literally naming your third and fourth children Three and Four

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Such horrible twins!
I hope I wasn't like that with my twin sister lol
But overall trois is cute, dark but cute!
@gabie je pense le meme

Double-page supporter
Those names so creative lol Glad she got some rest tho haha
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Despite the insane setting its actually an interesting read to see what the kids are like.

Dex-chan lover
The author must have taken some weird meds to come up with this bonkers of a plot, but I dig it!

I’m french so I just can’t deal with the names lmaoo
They’re literally named Year, Two, Three and Four please come up with normal names 😭😭

@StrabeDevicles I'm certain that An's name was supposed to be Un/Une making their names One, Two, Three, Four. I'd bet anything that the remaining 6 children will be the numbers 6-10. After all, the girl is what, 16? Creativity is not strong with this one.

@pimentinha112
I just think it's a lazy way to name your kids no matter the language.
For example my grand parents have a lot of grandchildren and sometimes forget our names so they call us by a number from the oldest to the youngest.

@gabie
Graave, ça fait trop "j'ai trop la flemme de vous donner des noms normaux du coup je vais utiliser des chiffres mais dans une autre langue pour faire plus classe"

Dex-chan lover
@Leixia Eh, just consider it as her homage to her previous world. And what do you want her to do? She's told she must have 10 fricking children! Anybody would try to keep some relation between the names if they're going to have that many children.

Dex-chan lover
my fucking sides hurt, the twins are already my favorite characters

that moment when you hear Quatro and you feel your soul disappears as the memories of all the gimmick puppet decks that destroyed you because you only play Hero decks like a stubborn fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread