I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The Demon Lord and Hero became Stay-at-home Dads.

Dex-chan lover
Albert is precious - keep him so An can get to know her future husbando.

lol Albert already became the family of the Demon King's family. I honestly don't think they can fight each other now (If only because MC and An-chan will look at them with deep disappointed stares)

Group Leader
@StrabeDevicles @AynBlu
Yup, An = Une

The only reason it's spelled "An" is to reference the "A" from Akari, and "n" from Gran. (In Japanese there is no difference between the spelling of her name and the French pronunciation of the number.)

this is getting boring. Hero and Demon Lord fighting each other before then priestess from another world come and they become friend.
What a twist. Joke aside.
Demon Queen seems another summoned because the king said
"Priestess another world" to her

Man, this chapter was funny as heck. I can't tell which one of the twins I like more. 😁

Thanks for the update!

C-Come on Akari... You can't keep numbering your kids... As a french, it's very disturbing.

I love the fact Albert has already been defeated(albeit unknowingly but he's happy😄) but he is also slowly changing the misconceptions between the demons and humans with himself and Akari and vice versa with Lord Gran.

Aggregator gang
Obviously the twins are your child so they resemble you in one way or another, unless it's albert child 😂😂

So is his side story going to be "I'm the nanny for the Demon Lord's children!"

Dex-chan lover
French people would feel very weird seeing kids named one, two, three, .... ten

Meanwhile the rest of the world. cool, cool, cool, cool...... Like Jake from Br99...

Aggregator gang
damn that quatre face.... like Vryn from GBF lol
and Treis.... he become baby Beel when peeing
and that is one fluffy dragon

Dex-chan lover
i fucking died at the piss part lmao

sniper tf2 would be proud

Albert is like that one fun uncle who only plays with the kids and then leaves taking care of the kids to their parents.

Albert being a good babysitter letting the mom take a nap.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE VALUE OF A NAP

Users who are viewing this thread