I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The Demon Lord and Hero became Stay-at-home Dads.

Quatre has catapulted herself to my favorite child. What a little monster I love her

Fed-Kun's army
Lol she really just know how to count in french doesn't she ?
I love how "not serious" this is... in a sens helping the mother to get some sleep is a heroic move !

@anakskul if I remember correctly it's his father the one who was summoned not the demon queen

Lol, the naming sense... the author's like, hmm, what name should I choose. Turn around n saw book on France. Eureka!🤣🤣

Of course she’s going to name them with numbers. Lol. She’ll have to have like 6 more. AHAHAHAH.

Also, I want to smack Albert. He’s nice and all but stop trying to cuckold. You’re better as a good friend, an uncle to the kids.

Lol, this series is gold, nothing happens and it's still a lot of fun. Plus the kids are cute :D

Fed-Kun's army
Lol omg thoose twins are cute xD ....Still it’s kinda bad she is just calling her kids numbers tho....

Group Leader
LOL Albert is just having so much fun he may as well end up defecting.
In fact, I'm almost 90% sure he's gonna end up defecting after bonding with all their kids and becoming the unofficial uncle.

@Mira995 to be fair, letting the mother get sleep is a pretty damn heroic deed when you have twins. I don't have kids of my own yet (nor even an SO for that matter), but two of my siblings do and I was there for the first months of several of their children's lives. Can confirm, sleep is a hard thing to come by and the amount of waste children produce makes absolutely no sense.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Mandeer Hehehehe. Holy shit.

As in light elemental piece of shit. Describes Albert perfectly.

So cute! But that hero what's his face dude has got to go. Damn, stop getting inbetween the demon lord and Akari's romance and family time. Jesus christ! Author please, I beg, just get rid of this guy and this whole love triangle bit! I've had enough of his annoying face and his flirting with Akari.

Dex-chan lover
10 children in a limited time span before the human invasion. I don’t think she’s really gonna care about the names THAT MUCH.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Albert is getting his ass kicked by Quartre this entire chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread