I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The Demon Lord and Hero became Stay-at-home Dads.

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling the author has some personal experience raising small children.

"I don't care as long as they're off my hands~" So true to life. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I don't think any sane mom can handle 4 babies or more in one time. They might get dead tired unless getting help from other woman.

Yup, Trois is the Beast Master even small animal can follow him. And his twin with overpowered speed must be the google girl. It's confirmed

Regarding the issue with Akari naming her kids French numbers, we should remember that one of the big gimmicks for this manga is the sheer number of children she's going to have all while remaining a virgin. By using numbers as names, it's a way to make sure the audience can keep track of how many she's had already.

What I'm wondering is what these two are going to end up bringing to the table. One thing I noticed with An and Deux is that they ended up doing something that made life in the demon country go a bit smoother so they weren't as much "playing on hard mode" as Akari put it. An managed to sniff out spices in the castle garden and basically overhauled demon cuisine. Deux basically reinvigorated demon agriculture. Trois with his knack for animals will probably become a rancher or something, domesticating animals to help demons work as well as increasing the availability of eggs, milk and wool. Quatre I'm not sure about. I just know that she's crazy fast.

Dex-chan lover
Why are there a lot off japanese works with characters so horribly named? At least An kinda sounds like Anne and Quatre can have Kat/Cat as a nickname which is normal. Why would you want to name your kids after numbers

Honestly I’m here for the number of parents increasing proportionally to the number of kids

If she keeps up numbering her children, she'll be as bad as the Romans at having unique names.

No seriously, check out their whole Prenomen Nomen Cognomen thing. Males usually get a number as their Prenomen, and females get the feminine form of their father's Nomen. Gaius Jullius Caesar (the dictator, died in 44 BC) was the son of Gaius Julius Caesar, and his two sisters were Julia the Elder and Julia the Younger. His daughter was also named Julia. WTF.

Dex-chan lover
Girl you can stop breastfeeding An and maybe Dues. An is more of a toddler and Dues is probs the equivalent of a one-year-old baby.

Users who are viewing this thread