I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World

@Megoa
Thank you for picking this up! The scanlator group has not updated in months so this is very much appreciated! You are heaven-sent.

Probably all 10 kids will be born thru magical methods. 😅 I got the feeling that she'll finally lose her virginity after having the 10th kid. Who knows she may get pregnant normally after all this time & have a normal delivery with an 11th kid. 😅 Bet all 10 kids would be curious about how a normal pregnancy works. 😅

When will the new chapters be available? its been 3 months and I need to know what's the power of the 10th baby!! D:

Dex-chan lover
Probably all 10 kids will be born thru magical methods. 😅 I got the feeling that she'll finally lose her virginity after having the 10th kid. Who knows she may get pregnant normally after all this time & have a normal delivery with an 11th kid. 😅 Bet all 10 kids would be curious about how a normal pregnancy works. 😅
Chapter 26

Dex-chan lover
And if ended already. We’re about 3 chapter behind. With no sign of getting a translation.

Imagine droppin a manga translation project 3 chapters before it's completed, absolute gremlin behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread