I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World

Dex-chan lover
I'm staying because of the babies
and demon lord.. the hero better go back to where he came from

Dex-chan lover
@sweatyman123 @Hotkuto don't despise the king that much, he only want the best for his people and humanity.

you better not forget that demons tell Mc to bear 10 children to
exterminate 10 thousand of human army

@ryouhira
Nah man... It looks like The King has the Hots for Demon King's Mom but she seems to have fallen in love to another Human that is Not The King and had a kid... The King seems to be the type to hide his true objective in the form of something "Noble" like doing things for the good of his people... In truth... He might just despise the fact that MC seems to truly love the Current Demon King...

I know there are english chapters that exist. My friend showed me screenshots while recommending me this series.

However, once again Mangadex is showing 0 chapters in english. 0 chapters at all actually. This is quite frustrating and why I don't use Mangadexas much as i'd like to.

Edit, they suddenly showed up. Glitch is glitch

Dex-chan lover
If only it was like https://mangadex.org/chapter/430167/1 then it would be good.

Hi there everyone!

Patchski your faithful cleaner here for AOC. For anyone who is not a member of our discord, I just want to inform you that we are still working towards releasing more chapters!

It's been a combination of things like the holiday season, work, study and failing electronics which has slowed us down, and we're all a bit exhausted. We'll be back to releasing soon and I apologise for the delay (I'm the one with dead electronics 🙃)

Thank you for all your support guys <3

Dex-chan lover
@Patchski thanks for information, i currently furious and about to complain in comment section(of the group), fortunately you comment calmed me.

Thank you very much for creating such great manga. I am waiting for more. Please update once your problems gets resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread