I Had That Same Dream Again - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Granny's Happiness

Dex-chan lover
Awwww
That page 14 when he said what he thinks
And she felt satisfied
I also felt satisfied
I take a break here. Damn, what a nice read.

Then unexpected farewell, it just can't let me be relax

...Well I'm slow.
It's pretty sad to see Everybody You've cared about just gone one day.

Ok i just figured this out and i think this might be a spoiler but its just a theory, still i'm going to put a spoiler on it just in case
i forgot the first girls name but the one on the roof top is nanako in high school. abzure is anako in her 20ish life. and the granny is her when shes old and they all have regrets or something and once the young nanako fulfills those regrets they disappear. one thing that supports this theory is that the rooftop girl wants to be a writer too, welp i guess ill find out if granny disappears too. 🙃

I request all the teacher to not give such a damn hard philosophical question to the elementary school students

But still 'What is happiness?'

"You have the power to see the future" What a great foreshadow.

EDIT: ALSO GRANDMA'S FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
If I'm in that class I will get 0 mark for that assigment for sure cause till this day i still havent found he answer for what is happiness.

It would've been funny if the random dude in the apartment was living with a girl. It would've been hella awkward to be asked if an "Abazure-san" was inside by a kid, people might think you were having an affair or something if I understand the meaning of Abazure properly

holy shit. "You have the power to see the future"

I read that, and was literally consumed by chills. What an amazing forshadow.

Dex-chan lover
yup. her parents are dying for sure. it’s kinda confirmed that theyre all he future self

Dex-chan lover
@ElfWastaken Nope, by apologizing like ker alternate high-school self told her to, I think she has changed her future, and that's why the high school version disappeared... Same thing with her "Abazure" future, by not giving up she changed things

Users who are viewing this thread