I Have a Dragon in My Body

Supporter
shouldn't this series be on native long strip mode? It's incredibly hard to follow what's happening by having a few strips of the long one cut

Supporter
on another note this series is marked as japanese however there's another one by the same author that's marked chinese? https://mangadex.org/title/35076/dragon-of-the-guandu-misto-river

Group Leader
Hi everyone, I am from Miracle Scans. I am currently the only in Miracle Scans. Meaning I have to do the translating, getting raw and entering the fonts myself. I acknowledge my quality would not be on par with other more scanlation groups. But i hope to be constantly improving my skills. Sorry for the not making it one page only just now. Anyone know how to enforce the one page settings?

So far it’s quite interesting, honestly speaking I don’t know why everyone is complaining the translations are quite good and I like the art too :3 Hope you guys won’t get discouraged by any hate I’m looking forward to new chapters from this manga <3 Thank you for your hard work!

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@dicksmasha
Racist terminology is not tolerated on MD. Refrain from using racist terms in the future or corrective action will be taken.

Thanks,

Zeph

Dex-chan lover
-I Have a Dragon in my Body
How horrifying. As if having a skeleton inside our bodies wasn't spooky enough. 😨

Users who are viewing this thread