I Have Something to Tell You - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - One step at a time

@Simply_Fiction I know right? Objectively speaking, nothing is different from before. She just sees things differently because now she has a reason to live.
There is a lesson to be learned here, most of our misery is self-inflicted, especially by our own mind.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes we can really magnify the darkness of our feelings, but once we get over it, things can change for the better. Give others a good emotional foundation and it'll help them along for the rest of their life.

Dex-chan lover
What, so she's now magically okay because some asshat's cum happened to take? She knows it'll probably have eyes that are too far apart with too little going on between the ears, right? Pregnancy making things better for the pregnant is a dumb meme. How did she even know she was pregnant? God just told her magically?

Dex-chan lover
Im no burn expert but I don’t think your head merges with your neck because of severe burns. Maybe im missing the greater point of it

Fed-Kun's army
the hell? how can she just magically forget she is pregnant and remember it again after commiting suicide? this is just dumb

Users who are viewing this thread