I Have Twin Girlfriends - Ch. 19 - ask all you want

Double-page supporter
The MC is a tool and the girls should dump him without question.

@sevenpekka actually I think you can find this up to chapter 21 in english in youtube
it's something really weird but it's actually quite common to find Chinese and Korean Manhwa/Manhua in youtube several chapters ahead of the ones here, but the downside is that it's usually very badly translated

Dex-chan lover
@Miranox More like he should dump their asses for decieving him since "their" relationship began. The boss clearly had been setup as a better option.

Aggregator gang
@sevenpekka
Go to there website link, you'll find there chapter 22.
The scan team releases 2 or 3 chaps ahead in their site.
@edy4g
Yep!!!
There you can find most Chinese manhuas, but not everyone makes bad translation. There are others who have good translation as these scan teams, and releases translated chaps at a faster rate.
@Istvan90623 @Miranox read the raws,
both of them are twins, and for a long time deceived him, they are in love with each other and our mc accepted both of them. Well, the raws are around chapter 30 or something so i don't know what future lies for the president.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh MC is weak but what can I say they love getting beat up and be weak it's how people love stuff like this 🤷🏽‍♂️

@Istvan90623 What's really silly is that the boss lady introduced MC to Ting Ting and now she's got the hots for him. Like, couldn't you introduced yourself as a girlfriend?

The only question for me is if the girl's father knows that she has 2 daughters. Obviously, the mom knows... Or at least one parent. Right?

How can you ask him to take you seriously when both of you dressing like cute bunnies 😂

ch 25 out and the talks between his wife doenst solve anything :D back to work

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

maybe the reason for crying is their parents want other ting ting to go home because remember their parents will visit them she dont want to go home because already in love with mc

Users who are viewing this thread