I keep getting "Warning: Something went wrong with your upload." error

Group Leader
I tried finding it's solution online, but it's just generic advice, didn't find any special answers.
Yes, I did -
1. Use the .zip format.
2. File size is smaller than 100mb.
3. Did not used password protection.
4. Downloaded 7z so I could specifically select the deflate compression.
5. Tried uploading the zip with png files directly in it or in a single folder (the only folder in the whole zip).
6. Did not use zeropadding on naming the png files, I named them as 1,2,3,4,5...10...20...30.........207 No zeroes were added in front of the file name, as instructed.
I tried multiple times, but nothing seems to fix the issue.
I would like a concrete solution please, don't say something like trying adding double zero or single zero infront of the png file names for single and double digits respectively, cause that will take a lot of time and I'll be pissed if that didn't worked.
The file upload works until more than half and then the error shows up, here's the proof -
JpEy5CX.jpg

Thank you for reading.

Dex-chan lover
I would try and help, but you said you'd be pissed if something didn't work, so I'm hesitant to suggest anything for fear of it not working.

As stated above, visit discord for advanced help. All the forum people know how to do is basic troubleshooting (Is the printer plugged in sir? Well did you turn it on?).

Ctrl Click and Select each of the images for your upload. rightclick, add to zip.

Group Leader
I spent a lot of time translating it, I'd hate to go it to waste 😢

Also when I tried uploading through mobile, it finished fully - 100% but I got the same error at the very end.

So is there a problem with the file itself, keeping in mind the rules I followed above? Did I really do anything wrong in those steps?

Sorry, bigtiddyoneesan, I was a bit angry and frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread