I Log in Alone

from bottom F-rank adventurer raiding D class dungeon to solo leveling up to SS-rank ... oh wait.

What can I see, I’m a fan of this-world-turned-fantasy. 😁

Let’s see where this will go.

the writing is completely incoherent. that's actually a pretty impressive achievement given how derivative it is of stories with adequate writing.

WOW..... BLOWN AWAY BY THIS AMAZING MANGA........ literally the greatest manga out here right now

Dex-chan lover
I literally thought that the mc is 11 years old.

Group Leader
If you're considering reading and don't know which version to choose:
Edelgarde Scans's is good.
KKJ Scans's is machine translated
Lumii Scans quit scanlation.

This really went downhill pretty fast after chapter 2. lots of pointless rambling and explanations with systems and mechanics that make no sense, bordering on incoherent.

it's like a bad chinese knock off of solo leveling.

@ataniphor, It's gotta happen at some point they usually do tend to explain the basics of the game, just think of it as a game tutorial.

------

Pretty good so far, never gonna escape people thinking its a solo lvling rip off but still has a decent theme going so far.

Wow, I don’t know how the author managed to write this with his own genitals in his mouth! That’s impressive! But it’s going to have to be a group logout for me cause I can’t get over the terrible writing this “talented” author is doing

Users who are viewing this thread