I Log in Alone

Too much exposition killed it for me. Author is blowing his load too much too fast. It's better to witness the lore with the plot/world/characters, instead of throwing in a wiki article every chapter.

Infodumps are the devil.

Group Leader
it took 2.5 chapters to explain the dungeon instead of just going with it. sure she can explain it to the MC, but it doesn't need to be so verbose and the readers don't need a lecture.

Wow this art looks much better. But this manga is the same as https://mangadex.org/title/45200/solo-login . Possible to merge them?

Fed-Kun's army
i hate myself for thinking it looked like solo leveling just becuz of title

But....hes clearly not alone...he hasn't been alone since the very beginning...lieees!

I think the solo in the title refer to the fact that he is the only underground player or at least the first

Dex-chan lover
I always login by myself. No one is sitting next to me when I login. I don't want anyone to see my password.

Next up in the Solo genre we have; Solo Fishing, Solo Planting, Solo Mailreading, Solo Sitting In Town Trying To find A Party For A Raid But No One Likes You, and Solo Quitting.

Anyone know where i can read the novel? If there's an epub that would be great

The name of this manhwa and the name of the name of the protag are just a but tooooo similar to solo leveling...

Users who are viewing this thread