I Log in Alone

Dex-chan lover
This wants so badly to be Solo Leveling, but suffers way too much from telling instead of showing.

"Man literally too stupid to die." Sums up the MC pretty well. Reminds me of a particularly nutty dnd Barbarian, so I kinda dig it lol

Double-page supporter
2nd Alt name: "-can i copy your homework ? -ye, but change a bit so the teacher won't notice"

Juvenile and cliche, this goes to the filler for fillers while i wait for the good manga.

the regular redirect is alright already,why you uploading chapters with only an explanation eh ?

People are hating on it due to the similar name, but it really feels nothing like solo leveling. I’ve enjoyed it so far and only wish that it updated faster

Dex-chan lover
@Golinth
That's a tad too elaborate of a reason. Don't need to hate on it because it "resembles solo lvling", it's crappy enough on its own right.

idk abt the story but honestly it bothers me so much they decided to name this "Solo Login" with MC "Jung Si-woo" MC name does make sense in korean but still.............

I agree, it doesnt have anything like solo levelling ^^ it have "solo" and some game like features, that's all.

Users who are viewing this thread