I Log in Alone

I admit I was not expecting much, but honestly? It's hilarious x'D. People are so caught up on comparing manga's and manhua's without actually just sitting back and enjoying the ride, you're never gonna enjoy any stories like that. The reason the title is called "solo-login" is because he's the only one caught up in his circumstance. It's a silly combat korean manhua that's more reminiscent of a series like ixion saga with fewer references, and* doesn't take itself seriously.

Dex-chan lover
It's really not that bad. Sure, there's less characters and plot, but that just means less stupid characters and contrived plot, which you know is what you would have gotten instead with something like this. It just focuses on level ups and dungeon clears and shit, which is basically the main reason everyone's here anyway. Also, there isn't much of that shitty CG crap that ruins a lot of art.

It's been translated beyond what's been uploaded here, but the guy who did it has absolutely zero regard for what makes a good reading experience and a poor grasp of the English language besides, so I guess it actually is a take it or leave it kind of deal with that in mind.

Dunno why y'all comparing it to solo leveling but I haven't started it (I most likely won't either ) but the cover clearly seems like a rip-off from everyone else is a returnee and will be definitely shittier than the god toika's work

Dex-chan lover
@owo-sama It is a ripoff of toika's work because it is toika's work, solo login is literally written by toika! Click the novelupdates link, then look at the author.

Dex-chan lover
@laowel krakenscans did 32 on thier site but never uploaded it to mangadex. Krakens website is down though as many sites due to all the korean takedowns my guess. Try finding an aggregator who has it or maybe cache of thier site or discord The one who did 33 also has it on thier website

If someone from Krakenscans still wants to upload ch32 but doesn't have access to it, I have a copy of it saved (direct from the website before it dropped). If you can show you're in the Kranken group, I'll send it to you for upload to MD.

You can get a hold of me faster by dropping into the TOOR scans discord if need be, and pinging me.

It has no real story if you want a bad solo leveling like a story that you can turn your brain off and just see pictures be my guest I cant read this lackluster story anymore I barely know what is happening at this point its not interesting whatsoever
IMO

Too much dumbass explaining of pointless shit. Readers didn't come here to memorize how things work in a fictional universe. The lack of action is boring af though it picks up a bit later.
6/10

Dex-chan lover
@bruhclone It is similar to this authors other works, most famous being "everyone else is a returnee" which is the most popular asian web novel according to NU.

Though everyone else is a returnee is better than this by a good margin.

Users who are viewing this thread