I Log in Alone

Dex-chan lover
@sturdy only a novel unfortunately. But since many old titles are getting adaptations it might as well with time.

The premise in many Toy Car novels is similar, everyone else is a returnee premise is like solo login mc has a unique trait, but it isnt a strength one but more like his presence is very weak. So weak people often dont realize he is there or forget him. So right before the world gets turned into a monster area, god freezes time and isekais everyone to different worlds go prepare. Except he forgets the mc. An angel notices him and says there isnt much they can do and says itll end in 10 years, they also suggest he trains to prepare, while he will lack magic she suggests he at least hones his skills. But in reality the time freeze lasts 1000 years, so he pretty much becomes a master of everything during that time.

Of course his best skill is still his no presence letting him crit people/monsters right in front of them.

Getting Navi flashbacks with the flappy girl. 32 chapters in and she's still in "unskippable tutorial"-mode. HEY! LISTEN!

Fed-Kun's army
At Chapter 27 and still dont get why its called "Solo Login", he is neither alone, nor does he log into anything...

Group Leader
The title and the mc name is too similar to a certain manhwa lmao. Everytime I read Jung Si-woo I could only think of Sung Jin Woo 😂😂

Group Leader
Toika: Can I copy your homework?
Chugong: Sure, just change it up a little.
Toika: OK.
Toika: Solo Login, Jung Si Woo

@Silwith he's effectively playing an irl mmo solo. He's not partied up with anybody who actually does anything. He's soloing every dungeon instance. The name of the story here is rather obvious.

anyways, this last chapter is why you need to bring empty bottles with you on any adventure. Fairies and bottles are a match made in heaven.

@Silwith if you're gonna be this dense, don't bother asking questions in the first place. The title isn't meant to be literal, it's a fucking isekai fantasy, and you clearly haven't even read enough of it to understand how "solo" applies in this context. Read it or gtfo.

Fed-Kun's army
@lolikoki Yeah, sure... just because you are sadly too dumb to get what I am criticizing I must be dense, sure... Of course its not meant to be literal you numbnut, the point I am making that it has no relation at all to the story and if you think it has with the chapters available for now, then you are stretching the few brain cells you have goddamn wide...

Everyone with a bit of brain can see why its called that... to draw attention to it with the similiarity in name to a better title and thats a shitty reason to name something.

Users who are viewing this thread