I Log in Alone

@Silwith you're the one that said you didn't understand it. And you said that just vaguely enough for it to be taken as a question. And you haven't criticized anything here at all. You've only clalimed without any reason that my explanation was wrong.
The name is perfectly applicable to the story, however generic it is. Trying to mask your complaints as criticism sure as hell isn't earning you any brain cells. You haven't made any points here at all, so if you want to argue with me about this, start over with an actual criticism that makes sense. Maybe go back and read the story, too, since you might understand it better on the second round. When you do figure your shit out, go find someone else to argue with.

Aggregator gang
Solo login, because if you don't have 50 people watching you type your password are you even trying

the Korean title is pronounced "na hol lo login" which can mean solo login or literally "I login in the hole". Idk if its intended to be a play on words considering he's actually leveling underground.

Group Leader
OK Imma be real, there is only one reason that I continue to read this trash and that reason is:
FDbgjDx.jpg

Group Leader
Ch50 is final chapter from SecretScans because they drop this series due to getting license official English

Group Leader
Dropped by secretscans due to licensing~ we ask you to not re-upload our chapter here or anywhere else. :)

It got licensed which means prepare for low quality translations, high price tags, extremely slow release schedule, and terrible quality all around.

At least the LN is not touched I hope. Anyone know what chapter the manga was on in terms of the LN?

worst part is the "official English" site is pure 💩 i can't even get to it or do more then load the base site

don't get fooled by "good deeds"... the scan probably sold the translations to "the oficial" publisher, that's why they removed the chapters on mangadex, meraki and hatigarm did the same thing in the past...

@Asdrock, why not if it was licensed and before they get sued to sell it if it at least ment they get something for the work

the only real problem is that the official version is slow/behind and their site is really bad

Was there a chapter purge or something?
I was enjoying this and seeing the new growth in abilities and stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread