I Log in Alone

I read the title and I thought "oh yeah ths is like a solo leveling ripoff" and then I read the description and the dudes name is Jung Si-woo LMAOOO I couldnt stop laughing

'Kay so, what happen to the other chapters? I see there's like 70 chapters out there but 50 translated

This would actually be really awesome for simple beginners as a first manga to read, but for those who have way more experience with mangas and especially with korean mangas will find this awful, I at least did. The story itself might not be the worst, but the endless explanations are. Honestly, considering how blunt the MCs past is, there is barely anything hidden in the characters themselves. Maybe the fairy, but, yeah. This is just waaay too simple.

I really dislike it when people skip chapters while uploading, and that's the nicest way of saying it.

Group Leader
I really dislike it when people complain about free shit, and that’s the nicest way of saying it you idiot sandwich

Dex-chan lover
I think this manhwa is quite stupid, and I'm not only talking about the MC. So SO MANY plotholes.
The biggest ones are: How the MC "disguises" himself and how the world "ignores" him. How the mother "deduced" the truth about Ah-rin. How the MC avoided public cameras and witnesses before those impostors (read: decoys) started appearing. How the negative effect of Bloodthirsty skill can be conveniently ignored except that one scene where the cars avoided him.

@JustNatsuki
People can complain about things they don't like, doesn't matter what the circumstances are. Does spending money on something give someone a complaining pass?
Going to work is very much free; I still hate it just like most of the world, and voice that I do.

P.S good job on breaking the rules there buddy, best edit that comment.

Group Leader
@Animeeater Most of the people with “way more experience with mangas” don’t really care about whether or not something is good; they just read/watch what they enjoy.

surprisingly not too much of a copy of solo leveling but then again it 100% is copying the baseline ideas

Users who are viewing this thread